Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Productive

For the first time in about 18 weeks or so, I am feeling productive and motivated. A get-off-the-couch-get-out-of-jammies-and-shower-put-on-makeup kind of mood. Riley likes it too. We have spent the last few days doing stickers, playing outside, rolling on the floor laughing, and dancing. She has quite beautifully mastered the booty shake. I even signed Riley up for a tumbling-tot class.

I am also thankful. The Quad-screen blood test (the check's for baby abnormalities) came back "normal" and I am thankful to have another healthy baby - because you know, not every family is so lucky. So, even though my floor still still needs to be swept and laundry needs to be folded - I feel productive and happy. I have Valentine's cupcakes baking in the oven, a baby sleeping, and the windows open. And....I'm not puking. That's always a plus.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails