Monday, February 22, 2010

Halfway

We are now at the halfway mark of my pregnancy - 20 weeks. I remark often to people that I sometimes forget I'm pregnant. Running (literally) after a feisty toddler all day keeps your mind busy. Things are definitely different this time around. No more lounging around perusing my pregnancy books and daydreaming abut the nursery's color scheme. Instead, I cherish the times when I do feel the baby's gentle kicks and nudges amid the time-outs, dog-food spilling, food making (not eating), animal noises, and Elmo. Riley is going to love being a big sister. For example, here is a snapshot of Riley using my big 'ol bra as a sort of baby sling. She says, "Baby Boobies." I'm so proud....
Here is a quick video of her taking care of her baby doll. I overheard her talking to her baby, saying, "Eat baby, sit baby, baby sleep..." so I tried to covertly catch a few glimpses of the mommy in training. PS. Our walls our not pink...the camera is on "color swap" and evidently I am not savvy enough to fix it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails