Monday, February 15, 2010

My Cup Runneth Over

Remember my run in with the Motherhood Maternity clerk? Well, after patently waiting for my Internet-ordered bras, they finally arrived. Bulk Mail.

A lot of moms-to-be look forward to ample bosoms during pregnancy. Not this Momma. I have enough, thank you very much. So, needless to say I am not jumping for joy as I strap my puppies into these slightly snug over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders. I am hoping to God that it doesn't get any worse and that breastfeeding doesn't bring on new, freakish proportions because my back and shoulders can't take much more. Ahhh...the joys of motherhood.

Check out Riley's modeling the newest additions to my wardrobe. I'm pretty sure that she can use them as flotation devices should the occasion arise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails