Monday, January 11, 2010

Plus One

It may be time to think about a new name for my blog. Soon, our table for three will need to make room for one more! In July, we will be welcoming a new little one to our family. Dan, Riley, and I are very excited for our next appointment on my 30th birthday, February 4th. That day an "anatomy scan" ultrasound will be done to ensure the baby is healthy and hopefully he or she will cooperate enough to reveal its gender. We will be happy with either, as long as he or she is healthy.

Look for updates on our life preparing for Bambino #2 as we get Riley and our house ready....not to mention my growing belly and appetite!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Congrats Jamie and family! I am so excited and happy for you. Riley will be a great big sister.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails