Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A little funny

Tonight, while waiting "patiently" for me to serve dinner, Riley was having a panic attack because she wanted marshmallows. She keeps yelling and screaming "Mushrooms!" at me. In the middle of one of her screams, she had some intestinal issues. To which she stops mid-scream and calmly tells me, "Gas," very matter-of-factly.

Both of us erupted into laughter. It was a good moment.

You see, I had to teach Riley the difference between gas and poopy. We are trying to teach Riley when her body signals to her that she needs to use the potty. I finally realized that every time she yelled, "Poopy" at me, she was usually just having gas.

Just another hilarious moment in the life of this stay-at-home mom.

In other news...Riley is now putting her baby doll and animals in time out. It has been a rough couple of days for both of us as you can see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails