Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meet my friend, Sloppy Joe

Riley didn't just get her blue eyes from her Daddy - she also got his love for the almighty Sloppy Joe.

I really do not enjoy Mr. Joe, nor do I like to give Riley food without a little boost of pureed vegetables (Deceptively Delicious - oh how I love you)....but I honestly get tired of her refusal to eat the food that I make for her. While I was perusing the grocery store on my weekly Publix pilgrimage, I came across the little can and these cute little wheat sliders.



I whipped up the sloppy meat dish.....


Hallelujah!



Riley ate one and a half of these little suckers.....the next day, she enjoyed one for lunch as well.

I know they don't have pureed veggies in them and she is still spitting out her broccoli stalks at me - but at least we know she loves her meat. I, of course, know this because she kept repeating with each bite, "Mmmmm, meat!" Again, she gets this from her Daddy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails