Saturday, May 7, 2011

Class of 2011

Let's face it, I am the residential party planner at my house. So, when Dan sprung the, "I'm going to throw you a graduation party," line, I was a bit surprised. However, he did not disappoint.

After making some calls to some of my closest friends, he used his lunch break to purchase all of the necessary supplies for my graduation party.

Grilling Machine Dan served up hamburgers and hot dogs, served on, what else, Class of 2011 plates.
Two and a half years of working at night, on the weekends, and spending time at my office, aka Panera, and my journey has finally come to an end. I am proud of myself. I am proud of my husband who is proud of me. I am proud of my parents for doing whatever they could to support me.

On to the next adventure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails