Friday, January 6, 2012

I-phones rule the world!

I'm posting this entry from my phone. I am so hip. Incidentally, I also found out this week that a "whip" is also know as your car, or "ride," if you will. You can also "ghost ride" which has something to do with the car rolling down the street while you dance next to it. Not sure the logistics but looking into ghost riding my whip with my home slices in the m-van.

Enough of my great accomplishments of the week, we also managed to meet daddy for a lunch date at none other than Steak-N-Shake. Still keeping it classy. Take a look.

1 comment:

Monica @ CreativeGator said...

iPhones rock! Did you just get one? I also love Instagram but recommend the Camera+ app too. You can add more effects, frames, and captions to your photos along with some simple editing (red eye, cropping, etc.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails