Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Night

It's 10:00pm and Dan and I are working on our respective computers. He swears at the spreadsheets as I pour through journal articles for my thesis. I am also accompanied by a glass of wine and a homemade chocolate chip-ice-cream sandwich. I am feeling a little antsy and I look over at my hubby, and yes, he is in a robe. He gets "chilly."

I decide to spice up our Monday night. I pass him a note. It says:

Do you want to go out with me on Friday Night. Check Yes or No.

"Pssst," I say as I pass him the note, complete with heart surounding his name.

Smiling to himself, he writes back quickly.

Can we hold hands?

I write: Maybe...but you can't kiss me...yet.

His reply: I don't want to go anymore.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails