Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Reesie Pie is spoiled.

Reesie Pie, as Riley and I call her, is what you would call spoiled, like a pie left out on the Perkins bakery counter far too long. (Work with me here people, I am going on 5 hours of sleep.)



Reese wants to be held all the time. While this is sweet and I do love cuddling with her and looking down at her as she gazes into my eyes, all the while cracking a crooked little smile, this girl has got us under her spell. I don't remember holding Riley nearly as much as I hold pie lady. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing, but man, I was hoping for a second kid who liked to just sleep and eat!


But who can say no to this little face?


Something must have surprised her on The View during this tummy time session...Mommy was watching a little TV while big sister was at school.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails