Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunny Days

It has been blazing hot here lately. Like so hot I don't want to leave my house, let alone walk/waddle around or jump in and out of the car running errands. The other day, I took this photo when I got into my car. In case you can't read it or think your eyes are deceiving you, it says 102. Yes, 102.Needless to say, we have been spending a lot of time inside and in the air conditioning. We do occasionally venture out onto the patio to play in the ball pit. On one occasion, Riley convinced me to climb into the ball pit as well. Then I realized I couldn't get out. Riley was trying her hardest to rescue me by pulling on one of my legs. I also debated on waiting in there until Dan got home but realized I would have to pee and/or eat at some point so I eventually rolled my way out. It was a very lady-like exit.We sometimes have lunch on the back patio (with the three fans on full blast) on the chair set that Grandma and Grandpa got Riley for her birthday.But most days we amuse ourselves inside. Here, you can see Riley paying with her animals on my ever-growing belly. While reclining on her pink beanbag, she carefully positioned her little plastic friends on my boobs and belly. It keeps her busy and I get to sit, it's a win-win really.Sometimes she gets really wild and crazy and manages to squeeze her little body into an even smaller space - the IKEA barn set. She's gifted.I'm worried that it's only May and we may run out of indoor activities and/or places to hide.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails