Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busch Gardens

It's April - near 90 degree temperatures and we decided it would be fun to meet up with some friends at Busch Gardens to experience Elmo Safari and to also give Riley an early birthday gift. Did I mention I'm about 8 months pregnant?

We enjoyed breakfast with the characters...

While Cookie Monster touched my belly, a little inappropriately I might add...ha ha.

Riley got up close and personal with her favorite - a monkey (or is it an ape?)

The two big girls rode a ride all by themselves... (A ride that Dan didn't think she would do but I knew better....)

We got a bird's eye view of the safari animals, while cooling off a bit.

And then around 1pm, she hit a wall. Going....going....

Gone!


It was a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails