Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Waking Up

It occurred to me that pretty soon, Riley will be strolling out of her big girl room and big girl bed, insisting that I take her to the movies so she can meet a boy. OK - maybe not SO soon, but I want to take these memories and store then in my head (and computer) forever.



I was finishing up with some school work while Riley was waking up from her afternoon nap. I heard her saying the following words in a sing-song fashion: Cookie, Frosty, and Ofie (for Murphy).



I took a video upon my initial entry into her room .... but Murphy started getting sick so I didn't think it was necessary to include that into my happy memory bank...so this is the second video shot after I returned to her room following Murphy's nervous stomach issue. He really is a strange dog - sweet, but strange.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails