Sunday, January 8, 2012

My date with Riley.

Riley has been exceptionally good as of late. I really want to try to reward her good behavior with things other than sweets so I thought a Mommy/Daughter date would be a perfect opportunity.

Side note: I'm pretty sure Dan is using dog obedience school tricks with Reese. Just today, I overheard him use the commands "stay," "sit," and "come" with her all the while rewarding with a marshmallow. The sad thing is, she was totally into it. I think I even heard her bark.

Back to the date...

We ran errands together, taking time to be silly and chat about the important things in life like turtles and alligators during our time together. The guy at Costco even took her picture and gave her an official card. The date ended with what every girl loves to do: drink milkshakes while getting a pedicure.

She sure is becoming a little lady.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails