Sunday, July 10, 2011

Family Trip 2011

Here is a slide show of the pictures from our recent trip to Ohio and Kentucky. We certainly jam packed so much into a small amount of time. I got to see cousins, some of whom I hadn't seen in ten years...and their kids! We witnessed the serene, and breathtaking wedding of my cousin Natalie to one funny, and lucky guy, Ian. We visited with my Big Grandma and then celebrated the Fourth of July in our coordinated ensembles at my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Jeff's house. We attended my Grandpa's funeral service, visited with more family, and got to meet the newest member of the Wilson family -- Berkley (Mike and Sarah's baby girl). Whew!
Throw into the mix lots of good food, ice cream, hotel fun, and plane adventures, and you have all of the necessary ingredients to an excellent adventure.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free photo slideshow

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails