Thursday, September 17, 2009

Diapers & Babies


Riley has very interested as of late in two things, diapers, babies, and putting diapers on babies.

She has been increasingly aware of the "happenings" that occur in her diaper. I will ask her what she is doing, and abut 80% of the time, she will respond with the correct answer, "Poopy." Ah, the joys of parenthood. I never thought I would ever write the word poopy, let alone on a blog for all to see.

Since her new found love for diaper awareness, she will also (sometimes) get a diaper when I ask and if I'm lucky, cooperate and lay down.

This must have really sunk in to her brain because she is now diapering her baby doll. She tries her hardest, firmly pressing the tabs onto little baby's body, usually grunting the words, "Baby' or "Diaper," or her personal favorite, "No."

I tried to catch her during one of these diaper changes. Please pardon my half naked child once again. I hate that I catch her with only a diaper on but what can I say, we are home, it's hot, and she spills quite a bit.




1 comment:

Mommy K said...

So precious. I love the end when she presses the tab part.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails