Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Moby

Stemming from the encouragement of a friend, I decided to buy the Moby wrap. It is a very long piece of fabric that you can use to tie/wrap in a variety of ways in order to hold your baby close to you. However, it seems very complicated. Like 16-steps type of complicated. I decided to enlist Dan's mechanical brain to teach me how to do the different style of wraps.
We found the whole experience quite comical actually. One step instructs you to locate the "fabric pocket." Dan was perplexed because there are obviously no pockets on this contraption.
After he mastered the newborn cradle hold with Reese....



We (actually it as all me) thought it would be funny to give it a whirl with Riley...after all, it says you can hold up to 35 pounds in it...


Here is a quick video of the process...pardon the shaking camera work, I was a bit giggly. I blame lack of sleep!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails